Re: [mosquitto-dev] tls/ssl clients and default clients

security settings such as tls only affect how you connect to the
broker. Once you're connected to the broker, it's all the same.
You need to look at topic acls and perhaps mount points, or
simply separate brokers if you're trying to keep clients separate
based on how they connect.