Re: [mosquitto-dev] Bridge reconnection retained messages

Hi Roger,

Messages published with QoS1 or QoS2 work just fine in 1.3.2, 1.3.5 and master mosquitto versions.
Messages with QoS0 (I forgot to mention this in the question before) have the problem in these versions.
Does it mean that this kind of reconnection should be considered as a regular reconnection used to define QoS levels?

Best regards,
Milan

Hi Milan,

There have been quite a few bridge related bug fixes in later versions
of mosquitto, could you try to reproduce what you are seeing using
either 1.3.5 or the unreleased 1.4 branch?

Thanks,

Roger