From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 10:26
To: mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] Anomolies encountered

Hi Rob,

it's very probable that these are bugs, and should be raised as such.  My plan was to have MQTT-SN added to Mosquitto, and a transparent MQTT-SN gateway in Paho, rather than continue development on RSMB, but the Mosquitto plans are taking longer than expected, so fixing some bugs in RSMBs MQTT-SN support is possible.   I hope to start work on the Paho transparent gateway very soon though.

I have a couple of questions about what you've described (below):

Ian