[mosquitto-dev] Anomolies encountered

Hi,

I have been working with RSMB in the Linux environment developing a client based upon the Paho Embedded C code.

I would like to receive feedback on a number of observations that seem to be counter to the MQTT-SN specification, namely:
  • The broker will forward a published message after an Unsubscribe has been performed and the Unsubscribe Ack received.
  • The broker won't forward published messages after the client has Unsubscribed and then re-Subscribed.
  • The QOS of the published messages is not that which was returned by the Subscribe message sequence but the QOS of the publisher of the message. The QOS returned in the Subscribe Ack message is ignored by the broker.
  • There is no trace output for received PUBREL messages.
  • There is no trace output for received UNSUB messages.

If I am wrong about any of these or they are know problems, I apologize. If they are problems that should be addressed I would be happy to enter them as bugs if desired.

Thanks,

Rob Shewan

Back to the top