[mosquitto-dev] multi-user chatroom scenario

Hi,

I was exploring MQTT for a multi-user chatroom type of scenario. I have seen some people arguing against it, that MQTT is meant strictly for pub/sub models and not where subscribers are also publishing actively to the same topic.
I wanted to know if there could be any problems using Mosquitto (or MQTT in general) for such a scenario in terms of scaling and performance.

Thanks
Ankush

Back to the top