Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto_Sub reconnect delay

Hi Roger,

thanks for the swift response. I always had the impression mosquitto_sub reconnects "instantly" but I didn't really check. Thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to that feature :)

Best,
Dominik

Roger Light wrote:
Hi Dominik,

mosquitto_sub just uses the default libmosquitto reconnect delay of 1
second at the moment, it doesn't offer the ability to change that.
I'll put it on the list for the 1.4 release.

Cheers,

Roger

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Dominik Obermaier