[mosquitto-dev] Message to database plugin

Hi ,

I am new to Mosquitto and have been reading about mosquitto broker and MQTT broker for a couple of weeks.

It would be great if someone can answer my queries.

1. Is there any plugin available or in development, which would store the messages received by the broker in the configured database ? I know this can be done by a client subscribing to all the topics and then persisting it to database. But issues like what would happen If that specific client connection got disconnected got me looking for this kind of plugin. Something similar to http://www.hivemq.com/plugin/mqtt-message-log/

2. How can I write my own plugin of mosquitto broker ? if at all that is possible now .

thanks in advance !
--
Ravi Prakash Lakhotia

Back to the top