Re: [mosquitto-dev] SSL Context Error

Hi Dave,

1.2.3 doesn't support TLS session resumption. Later versions do, but
if you don't want to change versions it's pretty straightforward to
include, just backport this commit to the 1.2.3 code you're using:

https://bitbucket.org/oojah/mosquitto/commits/7fabda6061c2bb002019f10c45c4e16a5c03ab2e

Cheers,

Roger