Re: [mosquitto-dev] Disable wildcard subscription

Awesome news! Thanks a lot for the help! One more question: any rough idea on when 1.4 is due for release? Not to push you on this, just want to get a brief idea so we can adjust our plan at this end.

JP:

Thanks for your advice! However, we are now aiming for solving this problem with only mosquitto auth plugin. We don't really want to patch mosquitto and maintain a fork version -_-