[mosquitto-dev] Disable wildcard subscription

Hi guys,

I'm now working on a mosquitto auth plugin. And what we need is to disable wildcard subscription for certain users. In other words, the user can subscribe to any of the following items:

a/b/c
a/c/c
a/d/c
a/e/c
a/f/c

But not this one:

a/+/c

However, from what I've tested, is that mosquitto_auth_acl_check will receive the specific topic instead of a topic with wildcards. That is to say, only when a message is sent to mosquitto will it check the subscriber against the topic.

So my question is: is there any way that I can disable wildcard subscription as a whole unit using mosquitto plugin? And if not, is there any plan to support this feature?

Thanks a lot for the help!

--
Best Regards,

肖雪洁