Re: [mosquitto-dev] Disable wildcard subscription

> So my question is: is there any way that I can disable wildcard
> subscription as a whole unit using mosquitto plugin? And if not, is there
> any plan to support this feature?

Not to my knowledge, but you could of course implement that 'manually'
within the ACL check, using mosquitto_topic_matches_sub(). It's a bit of
work as you have to keep track of the wildcard topics you want to
forbid, but it could be a usable workaround.

        -JP

Back to the top