Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mount-point per user?

Great, thanks. I'll look at the functions you've pointed out and try to implement this.

Thanks
-Jerry

On 13/04/14 3:01 am, Roger Light wrote:
Hi Jerry,

You can't do this through the auth plugin, but you could modify the
main source to do this yourself. The place to look is in
src/read_handle.c mqtt3_handle_publish() and lib/send_mosq.c
_mosquitto_send_publish() - search for mount_point. Doing a per client
id mount point should be quite straightforward.

Cheers,

Roger