Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mount-point per user?

Hi Jerry,

You can't do this through the auth plugin, but you could modify the
main source to do this yourself. The place to look is in
src/read_handle.c mqtt3_handle_publish() and lib/send_mosq.c
_mosquitto_send_publish() - search for mount_point. Doing a per client
id mount point should be quite straightforward.

Cheers,

Roger