Re: [mosquitto-dev] [paho-dev] Java MQTT broker

Hi,
last git snapshot of Moquette is OSGi compliant, I've tested under the
Equinox with pax-runner, I'll try also with Concierge. By now it just
start and stop the broker inside the bundle activator, but I expect to
export and consume other services, it's just the first step in the
direction of OSGi. Could be a great hit having a distribution of the
broker running inside  a small container.

 Andrea