Re: [mosquitto-dev] [paho-dev] Java MQTT broker

Hi Andrea,

thanks for your input, there certainly is a chance!

Can you summarize what functions are implemented in moquette at the moment, and what you think is left to do (in comparison to Mosquitto for instance)? Is there some documentation to look at?

It would be cool, although not essential, if each of the brokers were configured in a similar way. How is moquette configured?

Are there any developers other than you? How much time do you think you would be able to spend on maintaining and improving it, if it were in Eclipse?

Thanks.

Ian Craggs