Re: [modeling-pmc] Access to the Eclipse Formal Modeling Project

Hi,

In cc my answer, the project leader.

Best,
Sébastien.

Sébastien Gérard
R&D Program Leader of the Knowledge Engineering Platform of the Department
CEA Research Director
Papyrus project Leader (www.eclipse.org/papyrus)

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
Institut List | CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862- PC174
F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
M. +33 6 88 20 00 47
T. +33 1 69 08 58 24
sebastien.gerard@xxxxxx  www-list.cea.fr