Re: [modeling-pmc] Access to the Eclipse Formal Modeling Project

As Ed said, these repositories should not be restricted for read access.

I'm not sure what's going on with the SSH clone URLs. But the HTTPS URLs on the "Developer Resources" page seem to work.

Note that at least some of the repositories are currently empty.

Wayne