Re: [modeling-pmc] Assistance for a project using EMF

Melissa,

I see you've gotten a number of responses on the list and no doubt also additional off-list responses.

There are forums available where many of your questions will be answered freely.  Most modeling projects provide links to their forums...

There are also independent consultants and consulting organizations available for personalized assistance.

It seems Ed Willink, our OCL expert, prefers to answer questions via the OCL forum and feels disinclined to charge a fee, exorbitant or otherwise.

In terms of model visualization, you've seen a note about GEF from https://www.itemis.com and a note about https://www.obeo.fr which is the company primarily responsible for Sirius which is focused on industrial-strength visualization technology.

Not already mentioned are https://eclipsesource.com/ which does general consulting around modeling technologies, e.g, EMF Forums and EMF Cloud,  and https://www.typefox.io/ which also does general consulting around modeling technologies with a  focus on technologies related to Xtext.

There's even me:

  https://www.macromodeling.com/

Regards,
Ed