[modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Philippe Dul on Eclipse Amalgamation

A project lead election for Philippe Dul on project Eclipse Amalgamation
(modeling.amalgam) was started by Jean Barata with this criteria:

Hello,
I'd like to nominate as co-lead Philippe DUL which work is focused on the
activity explorer, the contextual explorer and the Capella integration.
With Philippe, we work together on both Amalgation and Capella projects, and
therefore I will withdraw my co-lead status as soon as this election is
validated.

Eclipse Amalgamation project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.amalgam/elections/election-philippe-dul-project-lead-eclipse-amalgamation

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.amalgam