[modeling-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Capra

Hello everyone,

Eclipse Capra is gearing up for its next release. We have made quite a few changes since the last release in August 2019 and would like to capture these in a minor release for which we require your approval:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.capra/releases/0.8.0

Here’s a list of the changes:

	• Added abilities to create trace links from and to Amalthea models
	• Added dedicated traceability matrix view
	• Added sunburst trace model visualisation
	• Added ability to add elements in Xtext documents to trace creation view
	• Added support for customised unpacking of selections from workbench parts

We have started the IP process and scheduled a review as well.

Thank you and all the best,
Jan-Philipp

Back to the top