Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Tooling 3.1.0 Release

You are, I think, the first to notice this. I wish I had a prize to give out...

The odd URLs are a result of import process from the old portal data. I didn't notice the odd URLs until after we rolled out, so I've been quietly fixing them as I notice them.

Wayne