[modeling-pmc] Contributions of Alex Igdalov to MDT OCL, Divid of Stable ECoore binding and Pivot Implementation in OCL.

Dear PMC.
On the request of Ed Willink, I'd like to send a corrective mail on the contributions of Alex Igdalov: While I told Alex Igdalov to contribute whatever he wants from XOCL to MDT OCL, it seems he did not really spend time on that.

I did not control it, as I was just focusing on our business analysis work, and on using OCL during that work.

Will correct all of that now by spending more time with Ed Willink and the OCL team discussing all the issues and finding ways to progress.

Ed Merks: I am sure we will find positive ways to move forward. There is no "divide" between the stable and the Pivot implementation, but Ed Willink is just concerned to finalize the innovations of the Pivot approach . I am going to spend the next 7 days with the GMF Tooling team in Prague, and discuss as well how we could help/use the OCL more directly in the future.

Regards, Philipp

Back to the top