Re: [modeling-pmc] Wish to take over MXF, Re: MXF Creation Review results

Hi Didier

Integration of Kermeta seems like another good topic for an extended EclipseCon. Perhaps you'd like to present something at the joint Eclipse/OMG Technical Exchange on the preceding Sunday (official Announcement as soon as the OMG URLs are defined.)

    Regards

        Ed Willink