Re: [modeling-pmc] Wish to take over MXF, Re: MXF Creation Review results

Hi Ed

At the moment, we have good productive discussions with the OCL project, how to support the stable ECore targeted implementation without bringing in danger the new more OMG compliant Pivot implementation. Bringing any new aspects into this project, would be too much. OCL has lots of challenges ahead.
This divide between the pivot-model-based and the older more-specifically-targeted implementation concerns me.
I could perhaps use an EclipseCon BoF to explain the OCL project/specification problems/evolution/divergence/integration in a 30 minute presentation leaving extensive time for questions/discussion.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top