Re: [modeling-pmc] Update status of Project EMFT Edapt

hi Wayne,

+1 from my side (I'm project lead next to Markus and we discussed this internally already).

regards,
  Moritz

Janet, Markus wants to rename Edapt to EMF Migrate. Can you please initiate a trademark search.

Modeling PMC: are you okay with this name change?

Wayne