Software Development Manager
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

Inactive hide details for Kenn Hussey ---10/22/2010 02:44:09 PM---Anthony, It's long been the policy of the Modeling project thKenn Hussey ---10/22/2010 02:44:09 PM---Anthony, It's long been the policy of the Modeling project that each/every project

From: Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/22/2010 02:44 PM
Subject: Re: [modeling-pmc] Modeling PMC Meeting Tuesday October 26
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anthony,

It's long been the policy of the Modeling project that each/every project lead is a member of the PMC... and that includes you.

Talk to you on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Kenn

See you

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Ed,

    I am not actually a member of the modeling PMC, so I originally thought someone in the PMC would take the lead on the meeting.

    Since it did not happen I am going to schedule one:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Index.php%3Ftitle%3DModeling_PMC_Meeting%2C_2010-10-26

    11:00 EST on Tuesday October 26.

    I added the three items below to the agenda as well as a new one:

    Modeling PMC members
    - We need to discuss who is actually a member of the modeling PMC.

    If there are more items do discuss we should all add them to the wiki page.

    Cheers...
    Anthony
    --
    Anthony Hunter
    mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
    Software Development Manager
    IBM Rational Software: Aurora / Modeling Tools
    Phone: 613-270-4613

    Inactive hide details for Ed Merks ---10/15/2010 12:12:32 PM---Anthony, Yes, it's about time we have one.   You'll create a wikEd Merks ---10/15/2010 12:12:32 PM---Anthony, Yes, it's about time we have one. You'll create a wiki page for the