[modeling-pmc] Modeling PMC Meeting Tuesday October 19

Hi Team,

Tuesday October 19 is the third Tuesday in October. Do you think it is time again for a Modeling PMC Meeting?

Three agenda items could be:

- Move to Buckminster for all the modeling build updates
Projects are supposed to move to Buckminster. What are each project's plans in this regard?

- Indigo plan updates
I am not sure everyone has their Indigo plans done, none of my projects do :-(.

- Modeling Platform / Working group update
Not sure if we want to start having updates in the PMC meeting, based on the activity in the newsgroup.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx