Re: [modeling-pmc] Working group mailing list / materials?

Yes, perfect, thanks Ian. Needless to say this is a worthwhile and needed effort. My $.02 and I imagine you'll agree that the issue of branding and packaging is as important as the technology. There are so many amazing things that can be done with the various tools and it would be a big boost to have them offered in a coherent integrated toolset.