Re: [modeling-pmc] Working group mailing list / materials?

Miles,

SeeĀ http://wiki.eclipse.org/ModelingPlatform.

Cheers,

Kenn

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Miles Parker <milesparker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I hate to admit to missing something that must have been blindingly obvious to everyone else, :) but there seems to be some kind of working group out there that is involved in planning for future iterations of the modeling platform. I've only been able to locate a ZeligSoft report on google with recommendations, etc.. I'd like to try to keep AMP aligned or at least relevant to where things are headed. Could someone point me to docs, mailing list etc..?

cheers,

Miles