[modeling-pmc] Re: declaration for js4emf project

We could have it on July 21 if that's OK, or in August if you'll still be away on July 21. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 16, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Hallvard Trætteberg wrote:

On 16.06.10 21.57, Anne Jacko wrote:
Hi Ed -- Wayne and I figured you were unpacking boxes. :-)

We'll work with Hallvard to get this going. Hallvard, we could do the
review on July 7 if that works for you -- just let me know. Thanks.

I start my summer vacation on the 3rd of July (a Saturday), is it possible to have it the week before? If not we'll have to postpone to August.

Hallvard

Back to the top