[modeling-pmc] Re: declaration for js4emf project

Anne,

Sorry if I dropped the ball; too many in the air these days. JS4EMF has the Modeling PMC's support, so +1 for the creation review.

Cheers,
Ed

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hallvard, Ed, just pinging to see where we are on moving forward with JS4EMF. Looks like the Modeling PMC needs to approve having the Creation Review, then Hallvard needs to do docuware? Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx