[modeling-pmc] GMF Restructure Review

Hi Ed,

Just so you know, the GMF Restructure Review already occurred on Wednesday April 7. The call was supposed to happen at 1500 UTC on Wednesday but nobody called in. I did hear from Michael that he did want to call in and could not. I am not sure what this means. The EMO is reviewing the GMF IP log and we should hear back next week, I assume with a thumb up.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Ed Merks ---2010/04/09 09:53:17 AM---Michael,Ed Merks ---2010/04/09 09:53:17 AM---Michael,

Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>

2010/04/09 09:53 AM

Re: [modeling-pmc] (no subject)

Michael,

+1

Just be sure it's clear that Graphiti will be nested under the to-be-created Graphical Modeling Project so we don't end up needing to do some kind of move review. I.e., please try to coordinate this with the GMF restructuring effort.

Cheers,
Ed

Wenz, Michael wrote:
      Hi all,

      I would like to ask for a creation review approval for the proposed Graphiti project.

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Michael Wenz
      Senior Developer

      TD Core JS&I DPI (AG)

      SAP AG
      Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
      69190 Walldorf, Germany

      T +49 6227 7-61613
      F +49 6227 78-27044

      michael.wenz@xxxxxxx
      www.sap.com

      Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
      http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

      Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

      This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.