Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Restructure Review

Sorry... two things happened here.

First... we *never* have the call. Nobody *ever* asks for one. In fact, the next version of the EDP eliminates any formal notion of a "review call"

Second... we (EMO) were a little tardy in getting the message that there would be no call out. I blame this on post-EclipseCon haze. But still... my bad.

Thanks,

Wayne

Anthony Hunter wrote:

Hi Ed,

Just so you know, the GMF Restructure Review already occurred on Wednesday April 7. The call was supposed to happen at 1500 UTC on Wednesday but nobody called in. I did hear from Michael that he did want to call in and could not. I am not sure what this means. The EMO is reviewing the GMF IP log and we should hear back next week, I assume with a thumb up.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Ed Merks ---2010/04/09 09:53:17 AM---Michael, Ed Merks ---2010/04/09 09:53:17 AM---Michael,