Re: [modeling-pmc] Capabilities

Ed,
I'm not sure how capabilities mechanisms deal with several categories (and activities) with the same ID. What happens if they have a different name and description to show in the UI ?. I'll do some experiments to see what happens ;P

I've done a simple experiment in which OCL and UML capabilities plugin define a category with the same ID and different Name and Descrpitions. They also define their respective bindings of their activities to the said Category ID.
The result:
    - Their activities are merged in the same category ( good :) )
    - The category takes the name and description defined by UML the plugin. I ran the second instance several times with the same result. Although I have my doubts (not enough knowledge about the capabilities mechanisms) to assure that  the UML capabilities is loaded before OCL's one due to a dependency of OCL on UML.

So your proposal could be interesting, but we would have to discover how the capabilities mechanisms deeply work.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

--

Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera