RE: [modeling-pmc] Builds: The never ending nightmare

Ed,

I finally succeeded in publishing the M5 build of EcoreTools (thanks to Nick support !) … but I think that the promote is not really complete :

-          The 0.10.0M5 build is indeed available from the download page (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/downloads/?project=ecoretools), but we do not propose anymore the different set of features (SDK, Runtime, Example and AutomatedTests). And I do not know how to change this from my Hudson configuration.

-          During the build, I kept dependencies from M4 version … but this could be easily fixed.

-          I did nothing to generate the necessary stuff so that our build is referenced by the Helios update site … any help about this point would be appreciated.

Another remaining issue which is not really related with the build : 0.10.0 is probably not a good choice for the version. As Nick said : “in OSGi paralance, I'm pretty sure that 0.10.0 < 0.9.0, so you'll never get the upgraded plugins installed on top of 0.9.0 stuff”. It is probably a  good time to exit from incubation !

Regards,

Jacques