Re: [modeling-pmc] Builds: The never ending nightmare

That's really good news, we'll appreciate any kind of help :)

Am I right to assume that we can expect an EcoreTools promoted build to
appear in the Helios repository soon ? It's quite problematic for the
modeling package right now and time is ticking...

Cheers,

Cédric