Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: GMF Lead

+1

Cheers,
Sven

On Sep 23, 2009, at 6:35 PM, Ed Merks wrote:

Anne,

I see.  So hopefully the PMC members can add there +1 to this thread.

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hi Ed -- Just recently Mike emphasized to me that he wants documentation before he approves adding a PMC member. Also, not all projects have project leads added "automatically" to the PMC, though as you point out, it is indeed a tradition for some. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx