[modeling-pmc] Re: GMF Lead

Hi Ed,

Happy to do that, but we do require a bit more before I can update the database. If you could please send me a link to a vote on a mailing list, or the equivalent, that shows Artem being approved as a PMC member by the current Modeling PMC, then I'll forward this to Mike M. for his approval as EMO (ED). Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx