Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC Meeting Tomorrow?

Hi Nick, sorry to beat on you after all your tireless and thankless efforts, but that was your quote: "No, Hudson can't promote bits..." http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/emf-dev/msg00932.html

My question remains, Did anyone solve replacing the nice promote link on the common modeling build web page with something?

Ssh into modeling.eclipse.org and running a cron job is not a promote link :-)

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Nick Boldt ---2009/09/15 10:53:47 AM---> Nick said in another email that Athena does not have a promoNick Boldt ---2009/09/15 10:53:47 AM---> Nick said in another email that Athena does not have a promote.

Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>

2009/09/15 10:53 AM

Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC Meeting Tomorrow?

> Nick said in another email that Athena does not have a promote.
> Did anyone solve replacing the nice promote button on the common
> modeling build web page with something?

I feel so misquoted. Athena's had a publishing/promoting solution since
May 2009.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Publishing