Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC Meeting Tomorrow?

Hi Team,

The other action from last month's PMC meeting was the modeling builds and the proposed migration from the common modeling build to the Athena build.

One of the teams was going to complete the migration, so I am wondering where it was at.

I am pretty confident the build part is fine, but the other half was the promote. Nick said in another email that Athena does not have a promote. Did anyone solve replacing the nice promote button on the common modeling build web page with something?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ed Merks ---2009/09/14 06:20:56 PM---Guys,Ed Merks ---2009/09/14 06:20:56 PM---Guys,

Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>

2009/09/14 06:20 PM

[modeling-pmc] PMC Meeting Tomorrow?

Guys,

I'm traveling to Boston tomorrow so I can't make the PMC call happen.
I'm not sure there are any important issues that need discussing.
You're welcome to have a meeting without me if you feel the need...

Sorry I did not act on the GMF and Amalgam project lead/committer issue
yet.  I'll try to get to that this week...

Regards,
Ed