Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] RE: [modeling-pmc] TransitionPlan forMDTOCLandEMF"QTV"Components?

Ed,

Is anything happening? Yes and no.

Everyone has done their thing (so yes) and now the ball is in my court and I've done nothing (so no).

It's unfortunate that the balls in my court have been falling flat; sorry for that.  At the last PMC meeting I committed to following up on all the components for which Christian, who resigned, was the only committer: OCL, Query, Transaction, and Validation.

Given that everyone is agreement on the OCL committer list, and given that there's a designated lead, I'll go forward with this list as recommended by Kenn the project lead.

I'll go back and review all those who publicly expressed interest or expertise in Query, Transaction, and Validation components as well, and come up with a list for each of those...

I'll get the lists of proposed names ready before the next Modeling PMC meeting...

Regards,
Ed

Ed Willink wrote:
Hi

Is anything happening about putting a/the new MDT-OCL team in place?

	Regards

		Ed Willink