[modeling-pmc] Transition plan for Query and Transaction

Hi all,

SAP is willing to staff and lead the EMF Query and Transaction. However there is one little thing missing from our side: Final upper management approval. We have an informal commitment. The official one is supposed to be available in early April.

From our side I would, at least initially, take the lead. For query we would add 3 more committers. For transactions 2 in addition.

At the moment we are internally rewriting the query. This will also use the proposed index. For transactions the plan is to keep the project alive and in maintenance with some additional features.

Best regards,

Bernd

Back to the top