[modeling-pmc] Galileo M6

This milestone, please refrain from publishing your I-build subsequent to
your M6 build to Galileo.  Last milestone, several modeling projects updated
Galileo with I-builds before the rest of the train had finished publishing
their S-builds, making it impossible to create a true M5.

I'd suggest not publishing any I-builds to Galileo, actually.  With the
number of problems I've seen in broken build models, update sites that have
cleaned up builds still referenced by Galileo, etc., it's just more trouble
than it's worth, imo.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top