From: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009-02-17 11:04 AM
Subject: [modeling-pmc] Problems with Call Today

Guys,

I assume something prevented Paul from attending today's meeting and
since we relied on his number, we all couldn't get in.  For personal
reasons, I've also been a little disorganized these past few weeks, so I
overlooked setting up the wiki entry for the agenda.  Sorry about that.

Are there any pressing issues we ought to discuss?

Regards,
Ed