Re: [modeling-pmc] openAchitectureWare

Sounds good to me.

Thanks all for spending time on this, the extra work you all put into this effort is appreciated. Thanks again.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Richard Gronback ---12/09/2008 08:41:27 AM---Thanks Sven, Jean, and Hugo. I don't have a problem withRichard Gronback ---12/09/2008 08:41:27 AM---Thanks Sven, Jean, and Hugo. I don't have a problem with keeping the bugzilla component until the 19

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hugo Brunelière <hugo.bruneliere@xxxxxxxx>

12/09/2008 08:41 AM

Re: [modeling-pmc] openAchitectureWare

Thanks Sven, Jean, and Hugo.

I don't have a problem with keeping the bugzilla component until the 19th.
Does anyone?

Thanks,
Rich