[modeling-pmc] openAchitectureWare

Hi,

it seems that all the references have finally been removed from the website (Thanks, Jean and Hugo). I've also deleted the contents of the oAW related wiki pages.

However I would like to kindly ask if you're ok with us keep using the bugzilla for the next two weeks. We'll than (december 19th) open a bug requesting to remove the oAW components and the corresponding bugzillas all together and will have migrated the bug history to openarchitectureware.org.

Did I forget anything?

thanks for your patience,
Sven

--
Sven Efftinge

Phone: +49 431 5606335
Fax     :  +49 431 5606339
Mobile: +49 175 5274726

web: http://www.itemis.de
blog: http://effi-blog.blogspot.com
mail: sven.efftinge@xxxxxxxxx
xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Sven_Efftinge

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel(Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top