[modeling-pmc] [Re: EMFT Ecore Tools Release Review Materials (updated version)]

Hi,

We hope this updated version will be the last one :-)

Regards

Marcelo Paternostro a écrit :

Hi David,

A quick heads up: pages 11 and 12 mention EMF instead of Ecore Tools. Perhaps you could fix them and re-submit.

Best regards,

Marcelo Paternostro
IBM Toronto Lab
1-905-413-3942
marcelop@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for David Sciamma ---05/21/2008 06:04:21 AM---Hi,David Sciamma ---05/21/2008 06:04:21 AM---Hi,

David Sciamma <david.sciamma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Marcelo Paternostro/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Jacques LESCOT <jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lucas <lucas.bigeardel@xxxxxxxxx>, Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>

05/21/2008 06:04 AM

EMFT Ecore Tools Release Review Materials (updated version)

Hi,

Here is an updated version of the slides for the Ganymede Release Review.

(See attached file: EcoreTools-Ganymede-release-review.zip)

Regards,
David

Marcelo Paternostro a écrit :
      Hi David,

      A few comments,

      - Do you mind saying the odp as ppt. Don't get me wrong; I wish everything was "open" ;-) but we were asked to submit ppts.

      - I am attaching here the very last version of the EMF slides. As you can see, I've removed the "What is EMF". The only slide introducing the component is the one with the "pretty picture". Perhaps you could do the same.

      - The talking points slides are extremely important. They are the ones that will end up in the mini-deck. They should come right after the slide in the title. Pls try to keep them as short as possible (2 slides for examples).

      - Page 3: The "..." seems like an incomplete list. Do you mind removing it?

      - Page 8: You should mention the dates you've missed (if any)

      - Every first time you use a trademark "word", you should write TM next to it (to put it on the "upper" side of the work, press 'Ctrl'+'Shit'+'=' in PowerPoint). An example is Java in slide 7. Also, look ar EMF's last page. I think you should have a page like that with the last 2 bullets ("Java ..." and "Other companies...")

      - Look at EMF's page 16 and 17. These pages are mandatory (of course you need to make sure everything that they are saying are actually true).

      - EMF's page 20. Also mandatory. If you do have a plan, pls indicate the link where people can read it.

      When you are done with your changes, you can send the ppt and pdf files either to me for a second review or directly to both
      emo@xxxxxxxxxxx and modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx. Please don't forget that the deadline is tomorrow.

      (See attached file: EMF_Ganymede_Review.zip)

      Best regards,

      Marcelo Paternostro
      IBM Toronto Lab
      1-905-413-3942

      marcelop@xxxxxxxxxx

      Inactive hide details for David Sciamma ---05/19/2008 10:53:00 AM---Hi,David Sciamma ---05/19/2008 10:53:00 AM---Hi,

      David Sciamma <david.sciamma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

      Jacques LESCOT <jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lucas <lucas.bigeardel@xxxxxxxxx>, Marcelo Paternostro/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>

      05/19/2008 10:53 AM

      Re: EMFT Project Abouts

      Hi,

      Find attached my slide deck for the Ganymede Release Review (Ecore Tools EMFT component) in PDF and OpenOffice formats.

      Comments/suggestions are welcome.

      David

      Ed Merks a écrit :

      --
      Anyware Technologies
      David Sciamma

      david.sciamma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Tel: +33 (0)5 61 00 73 44
      Fax : +33 (0)5 61 00 51 46
      Anyware Technologies
      BP 87216
      Prologue 2 – Rue Ampère
      31672 Labège Cedex
      France

      www.anyware-tech.com
      [attachment "EcoreTools-Ganymede-release-review.zip" deleted by Marcelo Paternostro/Toronto/IBM]

--
Anyware Technologies
David Sciamma
david.sciamma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +33 (0)5 61 00 73 44
Fax : +33 (0)5 61 00 51 46
Anyware Technologies
BP 87216
Prologue 2 – Rue Ampère
31672 Labège Cedex
France
www.anyware-tech.com
[attachment "EcoreTools-Ganymede-release-review.zip" deleted by Marcelo Paternostro/Toronto/IBM]

--
Jacques LESCOT
Solutions et Technologies
ANYWARE TECHNOLOGIES