[modeling-pmc] RE: [stp-pmc] OMG Co-operation Opportunity

OK, so I have positive indications of interest from both the Modeling and
STP PMCs.

I will talk to the OMG to start to flesh out some more concrete ideas.

Expect a request for participation in planning in the not-too-distant
future.

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223