Re: [modeling-pmc] Call summary - 17 July 2007

Although I share your overall concerns with the scope/direction of this
project, it seems to be a larger issue than the reassignment of the Project
Lead, which is what this vote was for.

I will add this as a discussion point for our next call, August 21st.  Or,
we can have Xavier join us on a separate call sooner to give us an update on
the project, and his intentions as the proposed Project Lead?

Thanks,
Rich