Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: MDT (EODM, UML2 Tools) Graduation

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: MDT (EODM, UML2 Tools) Graduation
Thanks for the reminder, Bjorn, and for in effect sanctioning our option #2 to keep UML2 Tools and EODM in the Europa release, but without the >=1.0.0 version numbering.

Best,
Rich